WHAT IS THIS POLICY?
This policy explains how Clontarf Chiropractic place, use and manage cookies on our website www.clontarfchiropractic.ie. We use a minimal number of cookies on our website and review our cookie settings frequently to ensure all cookies are still relevant and necessary.
When you first landed on this website, a cookie notice appeared. This banner explains what cookies are on the website and allows you to choose to accept or reject cookies that require your consent. You can update your cookie preferences at any time by using the cookie notice on our website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that’s placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We, and some of our affiliates and third-party service providers, may use a few different types of cookies. Some are persistent cookies (cookies that remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time) and some are session ID cookies (cookies that expire when you close your browser).
They help us to operate our website and services, enhance and customise your experience across our website and services, perform analytics and deliver advertising and marketing that’s relevant to you.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
The cookies on this website are categorised as Strictly Necessary, Functional, Performance and Targeting.
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. You cannot opt-out of these cookies because the website will not work without them. Our Strictly Necessary cookies are:
|JSESSIONID||.nr-data.net||Session||Strictly Necessary||This cookie is a general purpose platform session cookie. Usually used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server.|
|exp_csrf_token||CloudFlare||2 hours||Strictly Necessary||This cookie is used by Cloudflare to identify trusted web traffic.|
|CookieScript||Cookie Script||1 month||Strictly Necessary||This cookie is used by Cookie-Script.com service to remember visitor cookie consent preferences. It is necessary for Cookie-Script.com cookie banner to work properly.|
On the www.clontarfchiropractic.ie website, you have the ability to accept or refuse the following cookies via the cookie banner:
- Performance: Performance cookies allow us to see how well our website is performing. The information that is collected is aggregated and anonymous and is only used to help understand how the website works. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor. If you do not wish to have these cookies enabled, you can use the cookie banner to refuse them. Our Performance cookies are:
|_ga||1 day||Performance||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|_gid||1 minute||Performance||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.|
|_gat||1 year||Performance||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.|
|exp_last_visit||ExpressionEngine||1 year||Performance||This cookie is associated with the website content management system ExpressionEngine. It sets the datetime that the user last visited the site.|
|exp_tracker||ExpressionEngine||Session||Performance||This cookie is associated with the website content management system ExpressionEngine. It is a temporary cookie that stores last 5 visited pages for error reporting and debugging.|
|exp_last_activity||ExpressionEngine||1 year||Performance||This cookie is associated with the website content management system ExpressionEngine. Every time the state is updated (the page reloaded) the last activity is set to the current datetime.|
- Targeting: Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites. If you do not wish to have these cookies enabled, you can use the cookie banner to refuse them. Our Targeting cookies are:
|IDE||DoubleClick||1 year||Targeting||This cookie carries out information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising that the end user may have seen before visiting the said website.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||6 months||Targeting||This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for YouTube videos embedded in sites. It can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the YouTube interface.|
|GPS||YouTube||30 minutes||Tageting||This cookie is set by YouTube to keep track of user location data.|
|YCS||YouTube||Session||Targeting||This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.|
|PHPSESSID||Clontarf Chiropractic||Session||Targeting||Cookie generated by websites based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables.|
- Functional: Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content. Our Functional cookies are:
|exp_stashid||ExpressionEngine||Session||Functional||This cookie is associated with the website content management system Expression Engine. It is used to successfully redirect users after form submissions.|
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
You can update your cookie preferences at any time by using the cookie notice on our website.
You can also accept or reject cookies by amending your web browser controls. You can manage your cookie settings by following your browser's instructions. Here are some links that might be of assistance:
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac